The Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women 2015 has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon Magazine.
No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete.
In 2013 the Aspire also achieved a higher score rating than any other wetsuit tested throughout the year.
The Aspire is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightning quick transitions.
Your discount €150,- (21% VAT included) New! On stock!
This product is not available
This product is sold or is no longer available, choose from one of the Related products below
+31(0)413 25 68 00
Call me> You want to order by phone or have a question? We will call you right back!
Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women 2015
The Aspire suit has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon magazine. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete. In 2013 the Aspire also achieved a higher score rating than any other wetsuit tested throughout the year. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightning quick transitions.
1. Years of research and development have resulted in an even better ladies specific suit. Since 2007, Zone3 have organised hundreds of demo sessions with all levels of swimmer to improve the fit further.
2. The ladies Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared with the Men's version. This improves the comfort of the suit further and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
3. Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
4. Aqua dynamic coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
5. Extensive research and development on the panel design and fabric thicknesses ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you'll swim in.
6. Spring loaded shoulder design to generate a faster swim stroke, ensure maximum reach and to conserve energy.
7. The wetsuit is one of most stylish looking wetsuits on the market. A mixture of violet, graphite and our signature purple cuffs makes for a suit which really looks as good as it feels.
8. Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Can you beat our 5 second record!?
9. 3D forearm catch panels to increase surface area on the arm pull through the water with each stroke. More propulsion means more speed.
10. Designed with a downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
The Zone3 Aspire is one of the highest rated wetsuits within the industry and among the public. As the reviews say: "...this makes swimming in the Aspire every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much."
The Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women is packed with incredible features that promotes the fastest and most energy efficient swim possible. With Premium SCS 39 Yamamoto fabrics to ensure all-over body flexibility and comfort, aqua dynamic SCS Nano coating applied to the neoprene means you will create almost no drag through the water. The new 1.5mm one-piece shoulder panels are seamless and offer even more flexibility and arm reach per stroke. This wetsuit is amongst the best on the market - and all for an incredibly affordable price.
Your discount €145,- (Incl. VAT)
The BTTLNS Thermal Inferno 1.0 full sleeve wetsuit is a thermal wetsuit that is perfect for swimmers who like to be able to swim open water in lower water temperatures. This wetsuit allows you to start earlier in the season, or continue longer into the season when the water temperature is lower than normal. We have kept the specially designed techniques of the Inferno 1.0 and added the thermal element. With the nano-Aerodome panels this suit gives you a stable buoyancy, this specific technology gives you 30% more elevator compared to normal neoprene. Besides the ultimate combination between buoyancy, flexibility and comfort, this wetsuit now also offers extra protection against the cold. Because the qualities of the standard Inferno 1.0 have been preserved, this is the top of the mid-range wetsuits with also a thermal advantage. Where the water with a normal wetsuit quickly gets too cold, you can conquer the cold with this wetsuit! Tip: in combination with the neoprene thermal accessories you are fully protected against the cold water temperatures.
Confront the challenge of cold open water in the classic Arena Triathlon wetsuit women. Constructed of neoprene bonded to nylon, this triathlon design delivers boosted buoyancy with strategic chest and back panels. To cut down on drag the suit is coated with polyurethane. The reverse zipper facilitates quick exits and fast transitions. Swim with total flexibility, be hydrodynamic in the water, rise to the top at optimal speed. Fina approved: this Arena wetsuit has been approved by the Fina and is admitted at the national organizations.
Your discount €20,- (Incl. VAT)
New for 2018, the sixth incarnation of the Blueseventy Helix wetsuit men is our finest suit ever. Built using all-new LIFT technology, this suit puts every swimmer in an efficient downhill swimming position. Tested and refined by Olympic & World Champion athletes, it features premium materials, a propriety shoulder design, and many other speed-enhancing features. A true second skin and lightning fast through T1.
Your discount €65,- (Incl. VAT)
The Orca Predator full sleeve wetsuit men is ideal for swimmers who are seeking the perfect balance between buoyancy and flexibility. Designed for the Total Swimmer, it achieves the highest possible efficiency by pinpointing buoyancy in your legs and providing flexibility in your upper body. It elevates your hip to correctly position your entire body, reducing hydrodynamic restriction as much as possible. The most advanced technology for greater performance.
Your discount €214,05 (Incl. VAT)
2XU’s new A:1 Active wetsuit women is designed for athletes demanding optimal flotation and flexibility, without the expense.
Engineered from 100 percent Japanese Yamamoto neoprene.
Proprietary 2XU features include Concave Water Entrapment Zones (CWEZ) on the forearm, Rollbar for enhanced body positioning.
Floating Zip Panel for extended reach and 39 Cell Front Buoyancy Panel for elevation in the water.
Your discount €180,05 (Incl. VAT)