The Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women 2015 has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon Magazine.
No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete.
In 2013 the Aspire also achieved a higher score rating than any other wetsuit tested throughout the year.
The Aspire is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightning quick transitions.
Your discount €150,- (21% VAT included) New! On stock!
This product is not available
This product is sold or is no longer available, choose from one of the Related products below
+31(0)413 25 68 00
Call me> You want to order by phone or have a question? We will call you right back!
Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women 2015
The Aspire suit has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon magazine. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete. In 2013 the Aspire also achieved a higher score rating than any other wetsuit tested throughout the year. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightning quick transitions.
1. Years of research and development have resulted in an even better ladies specific suit. Since 2007, Zone3 have organised hundreds of demo sessions with all levels of swimmer to improve the fit further.
2. The ladies Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared with the Men's version. This improves the comfort of the suit further and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
3. Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
4. Aqua dynamic coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
5. Extensive research and development on the panel design and fabric thicknesses ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you'll swim in.
6. Spring loaded shoulder design to generate a faster swim stroke, ensure maximum reach and to conserve energy.
7. The wetsuit is one of most stylish looking wetsuits on the market. A mixture of violet, graphite and our signature purple cuffs makes for a suit which really looks as good as it feels.
8. Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Can you beat our 5 second record!?
9. 3D forearm catch panels to increase surface area on the arm pull through the water with each stroke. More propulsion means more speed.
10. Designed with a downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
The Zone3 Aspire is one of the highest rated wetsuits within the industry and among the public. As the reviews say: "...this makes swimming in the Aspire every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much."
The BTTLNS Goddess wetsuit Rapture 1.0 is the ultimate choice as entry-level wetsuit for women starting triathletes or for those who are looking for the best price-quality wetsuit available. Based on the material characteristics, structure and developments, the Rapture exceeds its competition by far! Made entirely from Yamamoto neoprene, the world leader in neoprene, which guarantees excellent flexibility, freedom of movement and comfort. Arms, shoulders and armpits made of 2mm for perfect flexibility and 5mm NanoAerodome on the front and side panels for a sublime buoyancy.
Your discount €55,05 (Incl. VAT)
The Sailfish One fullsleeve wetsuit women is a world-class suit offering maximum buoyancy.
The One features unique Nano Aero Dome neoprene with honeycomb-shaped air cells in the chest and thighs to optimize body position in the water.
The enlarged Zero Resistance side panels together with the new forearm gussets make arm movements freer and more efficient.
This improved efficiency goes hand-in-hand with increased comfort: The highly flexible Ultra Soft Stretch inner liner guarantees minimal resistance.
The result is an ideal competition suit for anyone seeking maximum buoyancy and flexibility.
Your discount €70,05 (Incl. VAT)
For the athlete seeking an incredible value offering with buoyancy focused technologies, look no further than the new Blueseventy Fusion wetsuit men. Placing high buoyancy in the legs to promote downhill swimming, ensuring excellent flexibility at the upper body and a full SCS coating to slip through the water, every aspect of new FUSION is for high performance without sacrificing comfort. It's everything you need to keep your swim times fast and your wallet happy.
The Sailfish Vibrant fullsleeve wetsuit women impressively demonstrates how flexibility can combine with buoyancy - without sacrifices on either side. The new ergonomically tailored chest and shoulder panels provide a perfect fit and improved flexibility. The sailfish vibrant is the perfect beginners and seasoned triathletes with high demands on quality
Your discount €64,05 (Incl. VAT)
The BTTLNS Tormentor 2.0 wetsuit is completely renewed and even better than its predecessor. By using a super composite skin coating BTTLNS has found a way to minimize water resistance. Excellent flexibility is achieved by the use of a one-piece shoulder panel. This panel is made of high quality 1.5 mm Yamamoto 40#cell neoprene. By using a v-cut neck construction BTTLNS has succeeded in reducing pressure and abrasions in the neck area.
Your discount €50,05 (Incl. VAT)
The 2XU P:2 Propel full sleeve wetsuit black/white women is a feature-packed wetsuit that offers a number of characteristics for performance. A 39 Cell front Buoyancy panel ensures you remain on top of the water to allow maximum mobility and explosiveness through your strokes. This suit has maximum buoyancy with a 5mm neoprene thickness for added durability and protection. Working alongside the 39 Cell technology is SCS coating, which is applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene to create a very unique, practical material. The P:2 Propel is a leader in the mid-level price bracket with features you’d expect to find in top-level suits.
Your discount €45,- (Incl. VAT)