The Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women 2015 has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon Magazine.
No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete.
In 2013 the Aspire also achieved a higher score rating than any other wetsuit tested throughout the year.
The Aspire is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightning quick transitions.
Your discount €150,- (21% VAT included) New! On stock!
This product is not available
This product is sold or is no longer available, choose from one of the Related products below
+31(0)413 25 68 00
Call me> You want to order by phone or have a question? We will call you right back!
Your discount €150,- (21% VAT included)
Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women 2015
The Aspire suit has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon magazine. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete. In 2013 the Aspire also achieved a higher score rating than any other wetsuit tested throughout the year. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightning quick transitions.
1. Years of research and development have resulted in an even better ladies specific suit. Since 2007, Zone3 have organised hundreds of demo sessions with all levels of swimmer to improve the fit further.
2. The ladies Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared with the Men's version. This improves the comfort of the suit further and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
3. Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
4. Aqua dynamic coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
5. Extensive research and development on the panel design and fabric thicknesses ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you'll swim in.
6. Spring loaded shoulder design to generate a faster swim stroke, ensure maximum reach and to conserve energy.
7. The wetsuit is one of most stylish looking wetsuits on the market. A mixture of violet, graphite and our signature purple cuffs makes for a suit which really looks as good as it feels.
8. Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Can you beat our 5 second record!?
9. 3D forearm catch panels to increase surface area on the arm pull through the water with each stroke. More propulsion means more speed.
10. Designed with a downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
The Zone3 Aspire is one of the highest rated wetsuits within the industry and among the public. As the reviews say: "...this makes swimming in the Aspire every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much."
The all-new Sailfish G-Range fullsleeve wetsuit women has its strengths - especially regarding an unprecedented lightness, maximum flexibility and excellent gliding properties. That’s why the new G-Range is ideal for swimmers who prefer a natural water position. Featuring an ultra-thin surface coating. The high quality Nano Space Cell 2 Neoprene results in nearly no frictional water resistance.
Your discount €80,05 (Incl. VAT)
The Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women is packed with incredible features that promotes the fastest and most energy efficient swim possible. With Premium SCS 39 Yamamoto fabrics to ensure all-over body flexibility and comfort, aqua dynamic SCS Nano coating applied to the neoprene means you will create almost no drag through the water. The new 1.5mm one-piece shoulder panels are seamless and offer even more flexibility and arm reach per stroke. This wetsuit is amongst the best on the market - and all for an incredibly affordable price.
Your discount €50,05 (Incl. VAT)
Bio-Stretch Zone - Strategically placed 1mm stretch zone - allows for max range of motion.Auto-Positioning Sleeve - 5mm band with visual cues - encourages a high elbow positioning on pull phase of stroke.
Your discount €79,05 (Incl. VAT)
Sailfishes experience from 10 years of wetsuit development culminates in the Sailfish Ultimate IPS Plus fullsleeve wetsuit women and sets the bar extremely high for everything that is yet to come. Thanks to maximum freedom of movement, extraordinary buoyancy and ideal underwater gliding properties you can count on our lates newcommer to achieve your new personal best in the water! The Ultimate IPS fits perfectly to your body thanks to its snugg fit, a low collar and our ergonomically designed panel composition in the groin, leg and hip area. The production with high-quality Nano Space Cell 2 Neoprene leaves nothing to be desired with regards to flexibility and gliding properties in water. The wafer-thin nano coating of the neoprene creates a surface that provides nearly no resistance in water.
Your discount €100,05 (Incl. VAT)
The Sailfish One fullsleeve wetsuit women is a world-class suit offering maximum buoyancy.
The One features unique Nano Aero Dome neoprene with honeycomb-shaped air cells in the chest and thighs to optimize body position in the water.
The enlarged Zero Resistance side panels together with the new forearm gussets make arm movements freer and more efficient.
This improved efficiency goes hand-in-hand with increased comfort: The highly flexible Ultra Soft Stretch inner liner guarantees minimal resistance.
The result is an ideal competition suit for anyone seeking maximum buoyancy and flexibility.
Your discount €70,05 (Incl. VAT)
Delivering superior speed and flexibility, the 2XU Propel pro full sleeve wetsuit black/silver women is the ultimate wetsuit for the elite performer. The Propel pro utilises 45 Cell, the world’s most flexible neoprene, and incorporating 39 cell panels that feature unparalleled buoyancy for the perfect equilibrium between movement and elevation. Working alongside the 45 & 39 Cell technology is SCS coating, which is applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene to create a very unique, practical material. The Propel pro has everything you're looking for in a wetsuit.
Your discount €85,- (Incl. VAT)