The Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women 2015 has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon Magazine.
No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete.
In 2013 the Aspire also achieved a higher score rating than any other wetsuit tested throughout the year.
The Aspire is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightning quick transitions.
Your discount €150,- (21% VAT included) New! On stock!
This product is not available
This product is sold or is no longer available, choose from one of the Related products below
+31(0)413 25 68 00
Call me> You want to order by phone or have a question? We will call you right back!
Your discount €150,- (21% VAT included)
Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women 2015
The Aspire suit has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon magazine. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete. In 2013 the Aspire also achieved a higher score rating than any other wetsuit tested throughout the year. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightning quick transitions.
1. Years of research and development have resulted in an even better ladies specific suit. Since 2007, Zone3 have organised hundreds of demo sessions with all levels of swimmer to improve the fit further.
2. The ladies Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared with the Men's version. This improves the comfort of the suit further and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
3. Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
4. Aqua dynamic coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
5. Extensive research and development on the panel design and fabric thicknesses ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you'll swim in.
6. Spring loaded shoulder design to generate a faster swim stroke, ensure maximum reach and to conserve energy.
7. The wetsuit is one of most stylish looking wetsuits on the market. A mixture of violet, graphite and our signature purple cuffs makes for a suit which really looks as good as it feels.
8. Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Can you beat our 5 second record!?
9. 3D forearm catch panels to increase surface area on the arm pull through the water with each stroke. More propulsion means more speed.
10. Designed with a downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
The Zone3 Aspire is one of the highest rated wetsuits within the industry and among the public. As the reviews say: "...this makes swimming in the Aspire every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much."
The Sailfish One fullsleeve wetsuit men is a world-class suit offering maximum buoyancy.
The One features unique Nano Aero Dome neoprene with honeycomb-shaped air cells in the chest and thighs to optimize body position in the water.
The enlarged Zero Resistance side panels together with the new forearm gussets make arm movements freer and more efficient.
This improved efficiency goes hand-in-hand with increased comfort: The highly flexible Ultra Soft Stretch inner liner guarantees minimal resistance.
The result is an ideal competition suit for anyone seeking maximum buoyancy and flexibility.
Your discount €125,05 (Incl. VAT)
The Aquaman Bionik Fullsleeve wetsuit men is one of the best wetsuits on the market for this price. It offers the triathletes an affordable wetsuit of the highest quality. The classic wetsuit concept now comes with the Japanese #39 Yamamoto neoprene, as well as an SCS coating that covers the entire surface. The neck, shoulders and arms are made of Yamamoto #40 neoprene. Through this combination of different types, Aquaman provides maximum flexibility around the arms. The suit is equipped with Aquaman innovations such as the 'revolving collar' and the 'flash system', the forearms also have the aero propeller design.
The Blueseventy Thermal Reaction wetsuit men is a variation of our Reaction wetsuit, outfitted for colder temperatures with a thermal liner called Zirconium. This unique jersey absorbs less water, offers excellent flexibility and additional protection from the elements. Built with a high-grade traditional YKK zipper for easy in and out, proven RST panels, SCS coating, triple glued seams, blind stitched and internally taped high stress areas.
Your discount €55,- (Incl. VAT)
Confront the challenge of cold open water in the classic Arena Triathlon wetsuit women. Constructed of neoprene bonded to nylon, this triathlon design delivers boosted buoyancy with strategic chest and back panels. To cut down on drag the suit is coated with polyurethane. The reverse zipper facilitates quick exits and fast transitions. Swim with total flexibility, be hydrodynamic in the water, rise to the top at optimal speed. Fina approved: this Arena wetsuit has been approved by the Fina and is admitted at the national organizations.
Your discount €20,- (Incl. VAT)
Huub Archimedes III 3:5 wetsuit black men: redefining buoyancy, control and freedom. The suits that gives ultimate flexibility in all stroke phases. Continues the legacy of the greatest wetsuit ever created. Huub exclusive two buoyancy format 3:5 & 4:4.
The Orca Predator full sleeve wetsuit women is ideal for swimmers who are seeking the perfect balance between buoyancy and flexibility. Designed for the Total Swimmer, it achieves the highest possible efficiency by pinpointing buoyancy in your legs and providing flexibility in your upper body. It elevates your hip to correctly position your entire body, reducing hydrodynamic restriction as much as possible. The most advanced technology for greater performance.
Your discount €160,05 (Incl. VAT)