The Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women 2015 has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon Magazine.
No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete.
In 2013 the Aspire also achieved a higher score rating than any other wetsuit tested throughout the year.
The Aspire is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightning quick transitions.
Your discount €150,- (21% VAT included) New! On stock!
This product is not available
This product is sold or is no longer available, choose from one of the Related products below
+31(0)413 25 68 00
Call me> You want to order by phone or have a question? We will call you right back!
Your discount €150,- (21% VAT included)
Zone3 Aspire fullsleeve wetsuit women 2015
The Aspire suit has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon magazine. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete. In 2013 the Aspire also achieved a higher score rating than any other wetsuit tested throughout the year. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightning quick transitions.
1. Years of research and development have resulted in an even better ladies specific suit. Since 2007, Zone3 have organised hundreds of demo sessions with all levels of swimmer to improve the fit further.
2. The ladies Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared with the Men's version. This improves the comfort of the suit further and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
3. Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
4. Aqua dynamic coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
5. Extensive research and development on the panel design and fabric thicknesses ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you'll swim in.
6. Spring loaded shoulder design to generate a faster swim stroke, ensure maximum reach and to conserve energy.
7. The wetsuit is one of most stylish looking wetsuits on the market. A mixture of violet, graphite and our signature purple cuffs makes for a suit which really looks as good as it feels.
8. Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Can you beat our 5 second record!?
9. 3D forearm catch panels to increase surface area on the arm pull through the water with each stroke. More propulsion means more speed.
10. Designed with a downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
The Zone3 Aspire is one of the highest rated wetsuits within the industry and among the public. As the reviews say: "...this makes swimming in the Aspire every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much."
The Blueseventy Thermal Reaction wetsuit women is a variation of our Reaction wetsuit, outfitted for colder temperatures with a thermal liner called Zirconium. This unique jersey absorbs less water, offers excellent flexibility and additional protection from the elements. Built with a high-grade traditional YKK zipper for easy in and out, proven RST panels, SCS coating, triple glued seams, blind stitched and internally taped high stress areas.
Your discount €20,- (Incl. VAT)
The Huub Aegis II thermal 3:5 wetsuit black women is the ultimate cold water swimming wetsuit. The Aegis II thermal is a marriage of Huub's best-selling, super flexible, award-winning suit with a new and proven thermal lining that presents an opportunity to race and train in colder temperatures while maintaining the Huub non-wetsuit feel. Perfect for extreme triathlon events like these that Huub are proud to support. If you are racing to the extremes, make sure your equipment can deliver.
Your discount €119,- (Incl. VAT)
Delivering superior speed and flexibility, the 2XU Propel pro full sleeve wetsuit black/green men is the ultimate wetsuit for the elite performer. The Propel pro utilises 45 Cell, the world’s most flexible neoprene, and incorporating 39 cell panels that feature unparalleled buoyancy for the perfect equilibrium between movement and elevation. Working alongside the 45 & 39 Cell technology is SCS coating, which is applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene to create a very unique, practical material. The Propel pro has everything you're looking for in a wetsuit.
Your discount €80,- (Incl. VAT)
For the athlete seeking an incredible value offering with buoyancy focused technologies, look no further than the new Blueseventy Fusion wetsuit men. Placing high buoyancy in the legs to promote downhill swimming, ensuring excellent flexibility at the upper body and a full SCS coating to slip through the water, every aspect of new FUSION is for high performance without sacrificing comfort. It's everything you need to keep your swim times fast and your wallet happy.
The Huub Acara 3:3 wetsuit black/pink women is in our opinion the greatest wetsuit for Women on the market today. Huub created and refined the female buoyancy profile of a wetsuit to best optimise the female specific needs. The Acara presents 3:3 buoyancy, along with unprecedented shoulder and arm flexibility coupled with new ground breaking technologies. Bicep Release and Calf Release exclusive to Huub. Huub asked the questions and tested our suits against our competitors and discovered a Womens suit needs to be more than a re-shaped Mens wetsuit.
The Sailfish Attack fullsleeve wetsuit women is an excellent all-round wetsuit that ideally balances price vs. performance. The durable coated surface of the SCS #39 neoprene provides a high degree of buoyancy and reduces friction in the water. Inside, the Soft Stretch liner offers outstanding comfort and is so flexible that shoulder and arm movement remains effortless. We’ve also added enlarged Zero Resistance side panels to help save energy during the first discipline of a long competition. And, with its generous ergonomic crotch, leg and hip gussets, the sailfish Attack fits like a glove.
Your discount €49,05 (Incl. VAT)