The Zone3 Vision demo wetsuit men is recognised as the best entry level suit on the market and Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the suit in their new collection, whilst still keeping the price point as low as possible.
As well as providing warmth, the wetsuit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort.
A new shoulder layout and underarm lining helps even furtherallowing for 8.5% further reach in the water and more comfort and flexibility.
Size XL | length: 183-196 cm | weight: 92-100 kg | chest: 112-122 cm.
Please note: this wetsuit has suffered some damage at its left leg and right shoulder during a demo day, this is fully repaired (see: pictures).
Your discount €45,- (21% VAT included) Used On stock!
This product is not available
This product is sold or is no longer available, choose from one of the Related products below
+31(0)413 25 68 00
Call me> You want to order by phone or have a question? We will call you right back!
The Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Magazine awarding 95% and its coveted Best on Test award, stating that the Advance wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price. Tri247.com also have tested the wetsuit in the past and stated that the shoulder flexibility felt as good as a top of the range wetsuit from another well-known brand.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuit range so popular, butchanges to the materials and thickness of the product enable the suit to be verycompetitively priced.
What makes this product different?
- Highest rated entry level wetsuit on the marketwith over five years of fantastic customer and industry reviews.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene;utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit.
- New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout with Free Flex lining on the underarm for extra reach in the water.
- High quality materials and features not normally seen at this price point.
- Focus on comfort and fit with features such as laser cut collar design.
The new Advance offers a fantastic specification including:
1. New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim.
2. Innovative new ‘Free Flex’ lining material used for the underarm panels to improve fit under and allow more distance to be achieved with every stroke, therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
3. New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck. This combined with the great fit on the bodymakes it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
4. Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips and help to reduce drag and make swimming feel much easier.
5. The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberisedsmoothskin neoprene.
6. Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
7. Zone3’s trademarked Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the wrists to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy. Quick Release leg panels have also been added for easy leg removal.
8. High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water.
9. Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
10. High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
11. The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
The Advance is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.
220 Triathlon: Best on Test 2016
220 Triathlon: Best Buy 2017
Triathlon Plus: Top Value 2016
Size SM | length: 170-178 cm | weight: 62-70 kg | chest: 89-97 cm.
Please note: this wetsuit has suffered some damage at the back of the suit during a demo day, this is fully repaired (see: pictures).
The BTTLNS wetsuit Shield 1.0 is the leading wetsuit of the Sea Warfare collection that offers a perfect combination between flexibility and buoyancy! New developed Extreme-Stretch 100% neoprene ensures an ultimate fit and excellent flexibility in the shoulder panels. The wetsuit features complete new floating technologies, which will guarantee a very stable and balanced position in the water. Airdrome Float neoprene enures a unimaginable buoyancy withouth lifting the underlegs too much to reduce the loss of power... in short, everything has been considered! Please note: This is a demo/used wetsuit and has some repaired damage. See attached product images where you can see the repaired damage of wetsuit.
Your discount €245,- (Incl. VAT)
The BTTLNs Inferno 1.0 is the wetsuit for athletes who want to boost their performance. The ultimate combination of buoyancy, flexibility and comfort make this wetsuit a new topper among mid-range models. Due to the specially designed nano aerodome panels this suit gives you a stable buoyancy, this specific technology gives you 30% more lift compared to normal neoprene. Several aspects ensure that the Inferno brings out the best, equipped with speedcuffs - 2 mm neoprene on the arms and a pressure-reducing collar. Please note: This is a demo/used wetsuit and has some user marks.
Your discount €120,05 (Incl. VAT)
The Orca 3.8 long sleeve wetsuit men is the perfect choice for the progressive swimmer looking for extra buoyancy. This wetsuit is designed to increase the triathlete's position in the water, which is why it is made from Yamamoto 40 neoprene. This neoprene features one of the most advanced buoyancy technologies on the market, Aerodome and Exo-cell, without sacrificing flexibility. The wetsuit is named after the 3.8KM Iron Mind Contest, a contest where perseverance is the only thing that counts, the 3.8 helps you to overcome all obstacles and to lift yourself to unprecedented heights. Please note: This is a demo/used wetsuit and has some minor damage including on the left elbow and left armpit, in the neck a small nail damage. Please see attached product images where you can see the repaired damage to the wetsuit.
Your discount €164,- (Incl. VAT)
The revolutionary Carnage 2.0 wetsuit is an absolute top model for the longer distance. By using 0.5mm 44# cell Super-compressed neoprene the flexibility is even higher than that of the carnage 1.0. By combining this extremely high flexibility with Nano-Aerodome Panels BTTLNS has developed a new top suit. The carnage 2.0 features the most advanced technology for unprecedented performance. Please note: This is a demo/used wetsuit and has some user marks.
Your discount €215,05 (Incl. VAT)
The Zone3 Vision fullsleeve wetsuit is a very exciting product in the Zone3 range. Performance and comfort have always been top of the list for Zone3 products and the Vision combines these with fantastic looks and value. If you're on a budget but still want to swim quickly and save energy during the swim then this is the suit for you. In 2012, it was described by Triathlon Plus magazine as probably the best wetsuit available in it's price range and for 2014, it's got even better! Please note: This is a demo/used wetsuit and has some repaired damages on the belly and left leg. Please see attached product images where you can see the repaired damages on the wetsuit.
Your discount €149,05 (Incl. VAT)
The Zone3 Vision sleeve less wetsuit men is a very exciting product in the Zone3 range. Performance and comfort have always been top of the list for Zone3 and this combines these with fantastic looks and value. For this year we took inspiration from the top of the range Vanquish, translating some key features which made the suit so successful to create the world’s fastest entry level wetsuit, the Vision. If you’re on a budget but still want to swim quickly and save energy during the swim then this is the suit for you. Please note: This is a demo/used wetsuit and has a repaired damage on the right leg. Please see attached product images where you can see the repaired damage to the wetsuit.
Your discount €115,- (Incl. VAT)